To restrict a particular domain from creating tickets on your Freshservice account, you can follow these steps:
- Go to your Freshservice portal and click on the Admin tab.
- Under Channels > Other Channels, click on Support Portal.
- In the Support Portal Settings page, scroll down to the Email Domain Restriction section.
- Select the Users from specified domains radio button.
- Enter the domain name you want to allow for ticket creation.
- Click Save.
Alternatively, you can configure a workflow automator to check for the domain of the requester email address and choose to delete the tickets which are from the particular domain.