[Free webinar] 6 Ways to Return to Work with Ease using Freshservice Integrations | 10 AM PST - 9th July, 2020 Save your seat

Start a new topic

Workflow Next Condition Feature Needed

Curious if anyone can help me communicate my thoughts here as I think I am not explaining this very well to support.

right now you can make a workflow that has an event, like new ticket. a condition like contains urgent, and a action like set priority as urgent.

problem is the workflow now stops. any other workflows won't trigger because new ticket has already been triggered, and if I have another condition in the same workflow called password, with an action of email a reply with the password reset instructions. that second condition won't trigger because the first condition fired off and it stopped when the action completed.

in outlook, this is called stop processing more rules, and it can be turned off so additional rules can run (at the risk of circular rules)

I want to make a workflow rule that runs through a series of conditions and sets actions based on conditions that it finds without stopping when it finds the first match.

4 people like this idea

Is there any solution to this dilema yet?

Hey there, I understand the larger issue of not having to repeat the same set of actions and instead to be able to merge multiple conditions into the same set of actions. This is on our backlog of enhancements that we'd like to make to the workflow , along with the ability to copy a node too which might be of use here too. We will let you know once we progress on these items.

Login or Signup to post a comment