Start a new topic
Implemented

When will the iphone app be updated

Its still build for the old iphone so everything is extra large and crappy looking. Any chance you guys are going to update this? Also having the ability to enter time on the phone and sync that with quickbooks would be a huge help...

Dear Jyensen,

We have released a new and updated version of the Freshservice app for iOs on 20th June 2016. I trust by now you should have received the update notification. If not, It is available on the following link - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/freshservice/id891265220

And I would like to inform you that we are doing a complete revamp of the app to make it more user friendly and to equip it with the most desired and necessary features including the ones you have requested.

I would appreciate your patience in regards to the same.

Thanks

Freshservice Product Team

I think this feature request can be closed as the app has received several updates in the last 11 months.

We do have some problems that on Iphones not all notifications go through.

For example people how get a Request for Approval. On Android we always get the notification to say that we need to approve something. Our colleagues with an Iphone don't get these. Does anybody else experience this?

Login or Signup to post a comment
JS Bin