Mac Agent - Release Notes
Modified on: Wed, 12 Aug, 2020 at 10:18 PM
Mac Agent v4.0 (12 August 2020)
- .Net core runtime with version 3.1 is now required for the Mac agent to function. This is automatically downloaded and installed during installation of the Agent.
- Agent uninstalled status schedule and crash status schedule are newly added for the mac agent
- Several updates to the device deduplication logic when a device is created through the Mac Agent, especially in cases of HD swaps/deploying OS Images with the agent installed on it
- Fixed an issue where reinstalling the mac agent on a device which already had the agent resulted in the agent getting corrupted. Now the reinstall will redeploy the agent and the agent will continue to work as expected.
- Note: If the agent is downloaded from a new Freshservice account, to update the new account, the existing agent has to be first uninstalled before the new version is installed. Just re-installing the agent will not work going forward.
Mac Agent v3.2 (26 August 2019)
- Support for updating the Last login by user information through the Mac Agent
- Support for adding the Mac Agent in a OS Image to enable easier rollout of the agent when setting up new devices
- Fixed an issue where the Disk Space(GB) value was updated as 0GB
- Fixed an issue where the Logical Drives (in Components) listed incorrect entries
Mac Agent v3.1 (28 September, 2017)
Mac Agent v3.0 (01 August, 2017)
- Support for TLS 1.1 and 1.2 versions
- Deprecating support for OS X Mountain Lion (10.8) and OS X Mavericks (10.9). More details on the supported versions can be found here.
Mac Agent v2.0.0
Windows Agent decoupled from Probe
Agent download from Freshservice application enabled
Avoid unnecessary requests from Mac agent
Mac Agent v1.5.0
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?