Linux Agent v3.0.0 (12 August 2020)
- Introduced support for Debian 10, Ubuntu 20.04, CentOS 8 Linux Flavors. More details on the supported versions can be found here.
- .Net core runtime with version 3.1 is now required for the linux agent to function. This is automatically downloaded and installed during installation of the Agent.
- Fixed an issue where the Disk space scanned by the Linux agent showed "used" space under "available" space
- Several updates to the device deduplication logic when a device is created through the Linux Agent, especially in cases of HD swaps/deploying OS Images with the agent installed on it
Linux Agent v2.0.0 (01 August 2017)
- Support for openSUSE and Fedora Linux flavors has been deprecated. More details on the supported versions can be found here.
Linux Agent v2.0.0
Linux Agent decoupled from Probe
Agent download from Freshservice application enabled
Avoid unnecessary requests from Linux agent
Linux Agent v1.4.0
Reduce rpm for discovery agent
Linux Agent v1.3.0
EULA for Linux Agent
Linux Agent v1.2.0
CI Update Logic Changed
New logic to prevent duplication of assets scanned by both Agent and Probe
Linux Agent v1.1.0
- Introduced CA CERT for SSL Verification