Start a new topic
Planned

Gmail gadget

Are there plans to include a gmail gadget like the one in freskdesk?

5 people like this idea

Hi Diogo,

We do have plans to integrate gmail gadgets. But right now google has changed its architecture with oAuth2. So it may take some time . I am not committing any time frame

Thanks and Regards

Shihab Muhammed

So, the Gmail Gadget works now, but it only allows creating new tickets. I like to see the ability to attache an e-mail (either as a note/comment or actual attachment) to a pre-existing case, regardless of the requester. I'd also like to suggest that this and the existing Gmail Gadget features be implemented in the new Gmail Add-ons capability announced at Google Next event. https://gsuite-developers.googleblog.com/2017/03/bring-power-of-your-apps-into-gmail_9.html

This Gmail gadget works now with that ticket,  this ability to use this ticket I get through your discuss same as I have Kindle Customer Service which now works for me to get the app download for my MAC which now perfectly works for me.

Freshdesk Gmail Gadget lets you quickly check into ticket and requestor information right from your email, and even send your replies from there. ... About Freshdesk Freshdesk is the cloud-based customer support software that helps businesses across the world deliver exceptional support. or you may also use the third party email software for that you can login Bigpond email for that and use that for free

Gmail Contextual Gadgets have been deprecated and will be permanently shut down on August 1, 2018, Google Gmail Gadget, free and safe download. Google Gmail Gadget latest version: Check Gmail right on your desktop now a Google work with his voice process combined with Alexa so if you need to set up your gadget visit on the Alexa setup team

Gmail is the e-mail arm of Google that provides free e-mail addresses to users all over the world. ... The Google Gmail Gadget is an icon on your desktop that takes you to a desktop version of your inbox. You get the same appearance as you do when you use your web browser. one of the newest gadgets launched by Google is Garmin this is a new gadget by Google for update visit how to update Garmin GPS map.

Ya, I have also heard about it and I think you have taken the right decision. Thanks for providing this information and one more thing, If you need any help regarding repair and installation of your home appliances, contact geek squad tech support by visiting our website 

I really liked the idea and they are really thinking out of the box. I think they are planning to include Gmail in it. And one more thing if you ever face any issue in Gmail you can simply contact the geek squad.

Login or Signup to post a comment