A LinkedIn Live series with IT leaders. Save a seat for episode 1 with Colin McCarthy, VP of Global IT, Essense. Register Now

Start a new topic

Additional text in a service request

I don't think I can do this at the moment and would be happy to be corrected but, I would like to be able to build service requests with additional text and links within the body of the form. Inserting images would also be good but not as important.

For example, I would like a paragraph of text saying something like "This access request is for the requestor only and is subject to compliance with the policy listed here (link to KB article). failure to comply will result in the removal of the additional access"
Then under it I'd have an "I agree" check box
It would be handy to be able to insert additional information or directions in the request for the user to read.  for example steps for the user to follow to gather the required information.

2 people like this idea
1 Comment

Yeah the SR forms are really lacking some of that additional form headers / extra 'info'. 

Currently it has to be included in the field name.

We sometime put those kind of directions in the 'Placeholder' part of the text field

Login or Signup to post a comment