[FREE WEBINAR] 3 Ways ESM in Freshservice helps in Returning to Work | 10 AM PST | 11 AM AEST | 11 AM CEST - 10th Sept SAVE YOUR SEAT

Start a new topic

Ability to have a type of "Quick Tabs" for open tickets within a single browser tab

This is a feature available with some other service desks, but it's basically the ability to open ticket tabs within a single browser tab so that you don't need multiple browser windows or tabs open for different cases.

An example below is from Zendesk (ignore the arrows as I got this from google) but if you look just below the URL, you have multiple tabs in a form of integrated quick toolbar. This can be searches, or tickets, requesters, etc. So that all is handled within a single window.

Zendesk app quick start – Zendesk Develop

When it comes to agent productivity, this also caches, so when you close it and reopen, you have that what you still need open at least.

It would be a fantastic addition that has also already been requested by many of the teams I've onboarded into FreshService.

Would be great to see this on the roadmap at some point, unless I've missed it and it is already :)

Sincerely,

Constantin Vohs

1 person likes this idea
Login or Signup to post a comment