- Create, update, view, list and delete Software
- List all licenses linked to a software
- Add, view, list, update, remove users for a software
- Add, List and Remove Devices for a Software (Software Installations)
- Users can now select the "Attachments" option as a condition node in workflows.
- Users can also now select the “None” option for a condition node within workflow automator.
- Export Installations of a Software: Users can now export the list of devices where the software is installed. Navigate to Assets -> Software -> Software Name -> Installations
- Software List Page: The Software List page has been updated to show more details about the software including the user who is managing the software and the user count.
- Export Software: The software list can now be exported. The export will provide a CSV of all the software in the current view (Managed, Ignored, Blacklisted or All Software).
- Export Software installed in a Device: Users can now export a list of all the software installed in a device. Navigate to Assets -> Inventory -> Device Name -> Software
- Export Users using a Software: You can now to export a list of all the users using a software. Navigate to Assets -> Software -> Software Name -> Users
That's a nice functionality add for the Service Catalog. I'd like to recommend that the tabular view also be available as an option for Requesters. The icon-based layout doesn't provide enough for the services's title/short description. We have many services but struggle to name them so the user can choose the right one. The mouse-over reveal of the full name doesn't work for everyone.
Thanks for the feedback. I'll definitely forward the request to the product team.