Freshservice is the fastest-growing ITSM vendor - Gartner 2020 Magic Quadrant. Learn More

Start a new topic

Ability to apply custom filters on scorecards / bar charts

Dear freshservice.

We just started to work with your tooling, but we find that some relatively straightforward things are missing.

The dashboard functionality is relatively limited. While I can create a widget showing "open and pending tickets", there is no ability to create one what will also show tickets with our custom-status: "on-hold"

The "show all unresolved" option works for these statuses, but I want to limit these for my group or for me personally.

Could you please add a filter-option to the widget list? So we can define ourselves what statuses or other objects we find important?

Best regards, Jacco

Hi Jacco,

Thank you for your feedback.

You should be able to create a custom ticket view from the Tickets list page with the filters applied - by status and by group. You can then create a scorecard widget on the dashboard with this custom view.

Does this help? 

-

Sundar

Product @ Freshservice

Hello Sundararajan Srinivasan Murapakkam (sorry, I had to copy-paste your  name)

Yes, this does help :)
Apparently I was unaware of the connection between the two. Gives me some more input to "fiddle around"
Tnx!

Login or Signup to post a comment