List of upcoming enhancements to the Employee Onboarding module :
1. Pre-configure items to be provided to new hires based on their department, job title, location etc with Onboarding Bundles and automatically associate these items to Onboarding tickets.
2. Customise your Onboarding flow : add/remove/interchange stakeholders in the Onboarding process
3. Customise Onboarding forms : delete/edit any default field, select information from the initiator's form to be cascaded to other stakeholders for additional context
4. Agents can initiate onboarding requests from the support portal
5. Append onboarding form fields to tickets using placeholders
We're also giving the module a new look for a seamless experience!
ETA was Q2 which is over in 2 weeks, are you still on target to achieve this deadline?
The Employee Onboarding enhancements are live! Looking forward to hear your feedback :)
When will Employee On boarding be available for MSP mode?
I thought this was also a part of the enhancements?!
We are addressing a few edge cases around security before releasing the module for the MSP mode.
I will keep you informed about the progress in this thread.
I would like to email someone straight from the onboarding section same as I do for Reporting Manager, but I don't need them to reply before the ticket is generated is this possible?
For example HR fills in the form, a request goes to line manager for additional information (Obviously ticket isn't generated until additional information is received) but at the same time HR select the Office Manager and an email goes to them to inform them of the new starter at their location (This doesn't require any feedback to the ticket so shouldn't stop it being generated)
@Lee - Hi Lee, I'm afraid this flow is currently not achievable with the module. We will add this to our backlog and keep you posted on the progress. Thank you for the feedback.
@Patrick - I'm sorry you're facing this issue, Patrick. Stakeholders can select items across multiple onboarding kits. Please raise a support ticket and we'll have this looked at as soon as possible.
Is it possible to allow attachments on the onboarding module? I have a service catalog item which requires a new employee to print a form and attach it to the request. It doesn't look like this is currently possible when I put that service catalog item into a kit for onboarding.
Being able to upload attachments would allow the new employee to sign government forms and attach them for returning to us to process.
Also requesting beta access for onboarding API once available!
Also would like access to API Beta when available
Would it be possible to have the reporting manager assigned the ticket as opposed to the HR person who submitted it? HR does not follow up on the systems the new hire needs, the manager does so it'd be preferable they be able to manage the ticket and receive the responses.
Hi Deepika, any news of the ETA of Employee Onboarding for MSP's? We are 3 months on now. Thank you
1. Employee Onboarding is now available for MSP accounts.
2. APIs for Initiator's Form fields are available. You can find the API documentation here. Initiators can fill and submit the onboarding forms from their HRMS tool to create an onboarding request in Freshservice using APIs. Please note that the initiators cannot choose items in their form when the request is created using APIs. In this case, only mandatory items without mandatory custom fields will be requested as part of the ticket.
@Stephen - Attachments in Employee Onboarding is not part of our immediate roadmap. It's taken in as a feature request.
@Demona - We will not be able to add the Manager as the requester of the ticket if they don't initiate the request. As a workaround, the HR manager raising the request can CC the Reporting Manager in the onboarding ticket so that they're updated on the progress of the ticket.
Thank for Deepikaa! We are excited to have this functionality available.
Thank you Deepikaa! Thats fantastic news. We are glad to have this functionality.