Start a new topic
Implemented

Ticketing Features

There are 2 features that I would love to see.

1. Recurring tickets: If I am a managed services provider, there are routine tasks that I must complete on a daily/weekly/monthly/yearly basis. It would be great to setup recurring tasks for various clients so I don't have to manually create them.

2. Ticketing templates: Say I sell someone a new server and I have a list of 10 tickets I need to complete once I sell it to them. It would be nice to have a "Setup Server" template that I can select and all tickets associated with that template are created.

9 people like this idea

Hi Jon,

Thanks for your input.  Your feedbacks are definitely valid and we will implement both. We will build recurring task soon. The template part will be available as Service Catalogue, which will trigger child tickets/task . Please give us some time to implement these features

Please feel free to send your requirements to support@freshservice.com . We love to hear from you

Regards

Shihab Muhammed

Glad to hear you are working on those features and I look forward to seeing them in action.

We want to confirm that this feature is to be desired. Any ETA on when it will be implemented?

Recurring Task will be out in 2 weeks. Ticket Template is still in development . I will update the ETA shortly

Hi,

Recurring tickets is live now. Please go to Admin --> Scheduler . You can create a scheduled ticket over there

Regards 

Shihab

Hi Muhammed,

Our Freshdesk is in Dutch, could you please elaborate on where to find the Recurring Tickets functionality? Is it under General Settings, Helpdesk Productivity or elsewhere?

Second question: Do you also have some screenshots or instructions on how to use this new functionality?

Kind regards,
Tristan.

Hi Muhammed,

Could you please reply to the last message I posted?

Thank you!

Tristan,

Sorry for the delay in replying.

You can go to Admin --> Scheduler (under Helpdesk Productivity) and create a new Schedule.

Once in, you will see the following screen where you can enter the details for the ticket that you want to automatically recur.

I hope this helps.

Once again, my apologies for the delay in reply.

Thanks.

Any news on "Ticketing Templates".   I have many situations that would benefit from this feature especially if combined with child/parent relationship so that "Setup Server" was the parent and the rest of the auto-generated tickets became children.

JRD

Does the Scheduler feature still exist? I don't see it under the Admin menu. 

What happened to scheduler? I don't see it now under the admin menu and you never responded to Ryan Thompson who asked this question 4 months ago.

Login or Signup to post a comment
JS Bin