Start a new topic

TV display option

We have a TV display that keeps track of current affairs.

Would it be possible to generate a customized report from the current affairs and display this in here? Currently reports are from 1 day in the past.

(SLA's met, 
Urgent problems
Amount of logged in agents, that kind of information..)

47 people like this idea

Hi ,

Thanks for your valuable feedback . I guess you are asking for a Dashboard with KPI (Key performance indicators ) .We do have plans to build this . It may take some time to implement this feature. 

Thanks & Regards

Shihab

3 people like this

A good temporary solution for me would be to add an auto-update feature to the dashboard so that the page refreshes every couple of minutes. That would at least let me see overdue or unassigned tickets at a glance on a wallboard.

2 people like this

i agree on both remarks :

a KPI display that can be put on the screen for my hd room and people can see exactly where we ar

and an auto refresh of the ticket list would be greatly appreciated

1 person likes this

Late to this topic, but you could always use a chrome extension to refresh the page for you. Something like: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/auto-refresh/ifooldnmmcmlbdennkpdnlnbgbmfalko?hl=en-US

3 people like this

Brilliant, I'm all over it. 

Thanks very much Kirk, problem solved. 

1 person likes this

Does anyone know of a way to auto reload the page but also swap between two dashboards automatically?

I want to show Freshservice dashboard and another dashboard from another product on the same monitor, but have it auto swap between the two every x secs?

Thanks

Laurence

1 person likes this

I use Firefox in combination with "slideshow" plug-in.

This plug-in rotates automatically between tabs and gives the option to refresh tabs automatically.

-Bart

2 people like this

Otherwise, something like Geckoboard integration would be great, but that would require Freshservice to work together with Geckoboard to get it implemented. It should be easier for Freshservice to achieve than having to implement their own dashboard framework. 

This request has already been made by Freshdesk users too.

If people don't like the paid option of Geckoboard, there's always something like Dashing.

1 person likes this

I agree with all the above. I urgently need a KPI dashboard and we are evaluating service desk systems at present and I do like freshservice but I need a dashboard. Do we know when this will be available please?

3 people like this

Need a dashboard that provides real-time information about KPI's

Hi, Any update on when an auto-refreshing Dashboard/KPI URL will be added to FreshService?

2 people like this

Would also love this feature, any update?

3 people like this
We would like to have this functionality as well. ZenDesk does this today and I believe this should be something FreshService can do very well if resources are properfly assigned to do this request.

thanks

1 person likes this

One aspect of the dashboard that I have already submitted a request for is specifically looking at the 'UNASSIGNED' counter. Our wish that incidents that have been assigned to a group (automatically or otherwise) do not show in this counter. We have taken up the suggestions here to use Chrome extensions to rotate tabs and refresh the page.

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment
JS Bin