CSAT Surveys: We’ve revamped our CSAT surveys to measure service desk efficiency better. Once the survey is activated,
- You can set up Reports to capture various metrics based on survey ratings.
- You can also configure Workflows to send escalation e-mails to the agents so they instantly get notified of poor ratings.
More info on this here.
- Now agents can quickly filter assets using filter situated on the right pane (similar to tickets).
- You can now add new filter conditions or columns to a view and save them to have it accessible anytime.
- Any view, filter or column configuration that is selected will be persisted even if you navigate away from the assets list page.
Time Format: The time format can be selected as 12-hour or 24-hour, both at the account-level (Helpdesk Rebranding) and the user-level (Profile Settings).
SLA Policy: Previously when users set the time period as 24 hours for “Respond within” or “Resolve within”, it was considered as 1 calendar day without taking the business hours into account. This is now fixed.
Discovery Probe: Previously while syncing users from AD to Freshservice using Probe. Freshservice only considered the primary email for duplication check and not the secondary email. This is now fixed.
Service catalog: Previously the uploaded image for a service item description didn’t show up. This is now fixed.
Workflow Automator: The workflow automator wasn’t triggered as the note added was recorded as a reply in the system. This is now fixed.
Assets: For VMWare server type, the scanned data for the virtual machines was not displayed correctly under Virtual Machines tab. This is now fixed.