CSAT Surveys: We’ve revamped our CSAT surveys to measure service desk efficiency better. Once the survey is activated,
- You can set up Reports to capture various metrics based on survey ratings.
- You can also configure Workflows to send escalation e-mails to the agents so they instantly get notified of poor ratings.
More info on this here.
- Now agents can quickly filter assets using filter situated on the right pane (similar to tickets).
- You can now add new filter conditions or columns to a view and save them to have it accessible anytime.
- Any view, filter or column configuration that is selected will be persisted even if you navigate away from the assets list page.
Time Format: The time format can be selected as 12-hour or 24-hour, both at the account-level (Helpdesk Rebranding) and the user-level (Profile Settings).
SLA Policy: Previously when users set the time period as 24 hours for “Respond within” or “Resolve within”, it was considered as 1 calendar day without taking the business hours into account. This is now fixed.
Discovery Probe: Previously while syncing users from AD to Freshservice using Probe. Freshservice only considered the primary email for duplication check and not the secondary email. This is now fixed.
Service catalog: Previously the uploaded image for a service item description didn’t show up. This is now fixed.
Workflow Automator: The workflow automator wasn’t triggered as the note added was recorded as a reply in the system. This is now fixed.
Assets: For VMWare server type, the scanned data for the virtual machines was not displayed correctly under Virtual Machines tab. This is now fixed.
Can someone tell me how agents are notified of this: "Workflow Automator: Now agents will be notified to either trigger a manual approval or add details to the requester in case there isn’t a reporting manager or department head for a request." I believe we requested this enhancement but I don't see any notification. I see a note in the Activity Log but not a notification. Thanks.
The agent working on the ticket will be notified via email. If you still face this issue, please raise a ticket to email@example.com and we'll have it answered rightaway!