webinarAttend our Q3 feature roundup webinar on November 21, 2019 Save your Seat

Start a new topic
Answered

Asset Mangement

I am new to Freshservice. I am trying to import an excel file into Freshservice.  I have created the file and created an asset form to match the spreadsheet. My issue is that I am trying to use my own categories and not the categories that Freshservice is having me use. I don't need a few of them. Is there a way to set it up, without using the default categories. I do not need all of them.

Thank you,

Best Answer

Hi Cathy 

When you refer to categories, I assume that you are referring to the asset types, We will not be able to delete/ reorder the current asset types, still you will have the option of creating a new one. Please do correct me If I'm wrong with my assumption with respect to categories.

If you have more queries regarding the import, we can handle this via a ticket.

Thanks!

Answer

Hi Cathy 

When you refer to categories, I assume that you are referring to the asset types, We will not be able to delete/ reorder the current asset types, still you will have the option of creating a new one. Please do correct me If I'm wrong with my assumption with respect to categories.

If you have more queries regarding the import, we can handle this via a ticket.

Thanks!

Login or Signup to post a comment
JS Bin