Start a new topic
Planned

Tabular view for Tickets

Introducing table structured UI for tickets that will let agents consume important details about the ticket in a more efficient manner. 

With this enhancement, agents will be able to customise columns on the table - pick and choose what information is relevant and have them displayed in one single view. All fields on the ticket form (excluding the paragraph text fields) will be available for configuration on the table. The enhancement will include inline edit support for the following fields - Priority, Agent, Status and Group.

All the existing functionalities such as filtering and sorting, and creation of views will be supported in the new table UI as well.

Here's a preview of the update -

23 people like this idea

This is sooooo overdue, being able to see which company a user belongs to at a glance, this may actually keep us with FreshService (assuming that this doesn't take a year from now to roll out of course which tends to be the trend). 

2 people like this

I should add that as excited as I am about being able to see the company, I far prefer the current layou where Agent, Status, Priority are stacked in a single column. Having everything forced to it's own column will result in a lot of horizontal scrolling and ticket title wrapping of text, not ideal. I would make Agent/Status/Priority all part of one column and required to ensure critical data always displayed and yet doesn't take up 1/3 of the screen.

2 people like this

Can't wait. Any timeline for when this will be available? 

3 people like this

Finally! 

Agreed with Phill, the Agent, Status and Priority need to be stacked, reduce the wasted white space and ensure we are seeing what is needed without scrolling. I don't want to move from seeing what we already see on one page to having to scroll across.

How about an option to select a smaller text size and row height for those who wish to have a more condensed view?

1 person likes this

Can't wait to see this! I do like the current view, but having the option to see this would be great.

1 person likes this

Looks great. We just migrated to FS and this is somethign we miss from the old system.

Login or Signup to post a comment
JS Bin