Start a new topic
Implemented

Tabular view for Tickets

Introducing table structured UI for tickets that will let agents consume important details about the ticket in a more efficient manner. 

With this enhancement, agents will be able to customise columns on the table - pick and choose what information is relevant and have them displayed in one single view. All fields on the ticket form (excluding the paragraph text fields) will be available for configuration on the table. The enhancement will include inline edit support for the following fields - Priority, Agent, Status and Group.

All the existing functionalities such as filtering and sorting, and creation of views will be supported in the new table UI as well.

Here's a preview of the update -

39 people like this idea

I want to make sure we are also on it. This was already shared with Akshay and Gonzalo.

Thanks for the fast confirmation. For us this "Company" field could replace the "Requester" field.

Another useful function is the ability to save the colum width. Now every time I have adjusted a colum and I revert back to the overview page, the colum width is on the default value.

Anne-Laure, 

Noted. Will get it enabled. Thank you for your interest.

Thom,

We're building the functionality to "remember" column widths. Should be available soon.

-

Sundar

Product @ Freshservice

Anne-Laure,

Table view has been enabled. 

Thank you.

-

Sundar

Product @ Freshservice

Hi, we'd love to be added to the beta to the table view as well!

Thanks in advance.

Hi Sundar,

Can you add use to the beta as well? (helpdesk-broekhuis.freshservice.com).

Thx!

This is a great feature I've been waiting for.  I see that I'm not able to add the "Department" as a column though.  We use the Department field similar to how everyone is using the "Company" field, but we are servicing just a single large company broken into departments.  So it would be VERY helpful to be able to sort and view tickets by the department in our case.  

Folks,

Table view for Tickets should be available on all your accounts.

Aaron,

Department field as a column will be available very soon. We're looking at end of next week / early September. Sorting on Department might take a little more time. I'll keep you posted.

-

Sundar

Product @ Freshservice

1 person likes this

Where is the Company column? We need to be able to sort via company, or at very least, see the company of the customer...

Company column should be available for display around next week. Sorting on that column could take a little while. I'll keep you posted.

-

Sundar

Product @ Freshservice

Can you make "Requester" field and "Subject" field adjustable as well? i would like to move "State" as the first column.

Can you make it possible for admins to dictate a view for whole a team?

Folks,

Company / Department column is available for display in Table UI.

Thomas,

Understood. I'll take this request in and add it to our backlog.

Thank you for your feedback.

-

Sundar

Product @ Freshservice

Hi Sundar,

Can you add the column "City" also? Would be very handy to combine with Company in our view.

I can only add "Department", company is not available yet

Hi Hani,

Are you using Freshservice in MSP Mode or Service Desk Mode?

"Department" column will be available as "Company" if you run Freshservice in MSP Mode.

Hi Jannick,

Is City a custom field that you have added on Tickets? If so, it should appear already. Or has it been added to a different entity (such as Company)?

-

Sundar

Product @ Freshservice

Login or Signup to post a comment
JS Bin