Start a new topic

Round Robin Auto Task Assignment

It would be nice if the round robin assignment method works with tasks. Right now you have to specifically assign a task to an agent. 

2 people like this idea

100% agree. At the moment the task view for groups is not even slightly easy to use or manage.

1 person likes this

This is very much needed. The ONLY ways to see tasks assigned to my group (and unassigned to agent) are both unintuitive and not easy to see. They are:

1. Make an analytics report to show them (and then have it emailed once a day to your team) - yet another email they'll likely overlook

2. Remember throughout the day to go to tasks and click through Tasks on all tickets > Agent filter > Unassigned. And then click through the three open buckets (today, upcoming, overdue).

Ideally, the info in #1 or #2 would be available as a dashboard widget and allow us to round robin assign to a group member.

Let's not forget how much of a pain it is to update all the workflows when you need to re-assign the pre-defined tasks to someone else. I have maybe 15 or more workflows that I have to change whenever the person goes on leave. 

Login or Signup to post a comment