Start a new topic

Auto-refresh not working

Yesterday and today my auto-refresh isn't working when I'm in a ticket list view - I have to manually refresh the page to see any changes. I use Firefox as my browser and I stay in a view for all open status tickets sorted for last modified on top. Usually I get the bubble that says "1 Update" or "1 New Ticket" etc. I am still getting desktop notices that new tickets are created. Is anyone else experiencing this?

5 people have this problem

same problem since last week

I think this is working for me again as of a few minutes ago! Will keep an eye on it and report back if it goes out again.

On a side note,

We have recently launched forum for Freshworks developer community (https://community.developers.freshworks.com). We encourage all the developers to discuss queries, ambiguities, know-hows, and points of interest with fellow app developers and Freshworks’ engineers on the forum.  We will involve the stakeholders directly on the forum topic to help you get your answers quicker.

Same is happening to me. Always has sporadically, but extremely bad now.

Happing with ours also, using Chrome browser.

1 person likes this

Same with us, Its started happening over the past 2 weeks or so now, very very annoying. 

As suggested elsewhere have tried on an incognito window too and still happens 

Does anyone have any updates on what the issue is and an eta to resolve it?

Login or Signup to post a comment