Start a new topic

Suggestion: Customizable and anonymous satisfaction surveys

I would like our satisfaction surveys to be anonymous and to allow us to include customized feedback such as:

* Was your issue resolved?

* Have you reported this issue before?

* How well did your support rep understand the problem?

* Was the response quick enough?

Right now most of our helpdesk reps are known personally by staff which means negative/constructive feedback is almost entirely absent. The current CSAT score is more about agent popularity that anything useful. By making results anonymous and allowing deeper, more useful feedback, we can make real improvements over time without utilizing something like SurveyMonkey.

1 person likes this idea
I could not agree more. We have a small organization and when feedback is tied to identity, it usually has to be really bad for someone to provide less than perfect feedback. This results in low participation.

Hi Mark, 

Thank you for posting on our forums. 

I understand your requirement and can see how it can give you valuable feedback from your users. I'll definitely forward it to our product team for their consideration. But, at this moment, I can't give you a clear timeline on when this will be taken up by the team. I'll keep you posted regarding any updates on this front. 

In the meantime, you can view the current set of CSAT enhancements that we're working on by clicking here

Hope this helps. Feel free to write to us for any further assistance. 

Regards, 

Karthik Pasupathy

Freshservice

Hi Mark, 

Thank you for posting on our forums. 

I understand your requirement and can see how it can give you valuable feedback from your users. I'll definitely forward it to our product team for their consideration. But, at this moment, I can't give you a clear timeline on when this will be taken up by the team. I'll keep you posted regarding any updates on this front. 

In the meantime, you can view the current set of CSAT enhancements that we're working on by clicking here

Hope this helps. Feel free to write to us for any further assistance. 

Regards, 

Karthik Pasupathy

Freshservice

Login or Signup to post a comment
JS Bin