Freshservice is the fastest-growing ITSM vendor - Gartner 2020 Magic Quadrant. Learn More

Start a new topic

Dark Mode for Agents

Having a dark mode for agents would be extremely nice. Having to stare at a stark white screen all day kills my eyes, and I'm sure bothers other people. With other services adopting dark mode as an option, Freshservice should as well.

64 people like this idea

Do you have a screenshot or explain where to look out for this option when it's implemented?

Is there any update on this?

3 people like this

So, it's now been about 2 months since you said there will be an update in 2 weeks.
Is there any update?

2 people like this

You stated 2 months ago we would get an update on this and we haven't heard anything.  I just checked your roadmap and this change is not even listed.

4 people like this

Any updates would be greatly appreciated, given the original timeframe that was stated..

1 person likes this

Hi. If u want to switch to dark mode I recommend for you guys:

Dark Reader (Chrome, Edge Chromium), works well for us:

Add Dark Reader extension to browser. Works well on Chrome and Edge. 

Installing a chrome extension that require full read access to every page you open... in a corporate environment... That seems like a good idea...

Image tagged in doctor evil with cat - Imgflip

3 people like this

I would appreciate an update as well, since this was in the pipeline.
I don't like Dark Reader accessing corporate websites we have to access and our company blocks the extension anyway.

2 people like this

Yeah this ridiculous, we are now over four months since someone said:

"The solution is ready; however, we had to attend to some other prioritized items. We will be re-visiting the prioritization for Dark mode in the next 2 weeks and will share more details then."

And still nothing.

3 people like this

Topic created 2 years ago, we were informed that we would receive more details in 2 weeks about 3-4 months ago, I don't think that freshservice actually has any intention of fulfilling this request or at least it has fallen through the cracks. Maybe the person that responded to this thread several months ago was fired or left the company.

4 people like this

Well, looking at popular, this is both the #1, as well as the #8 feature request.
So you would think they would at least notice it, with it being two of the top ten right now.

1 person likes this

Any updates on this one?

1 person likes this

Is anyone still reading these ?

The lack of transparency is disturbing.

4 weeks later and not even a reply...

2 people like this

Why is there no traction on the most upvoted request in the public feature request list?

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment