Start a new topic
In Progress

Customisable Agent Dashboard

We are happy to announce, that we are working on a new agent dashboard for Freshservice.

The new dashboard will let agents monitor their work live on the dashboard, and the best part is - It's completely customisable.

Agents can setup their own dashboard, as per the kind of tickets, tasks, changes they handle based on any supported filter and monitor them live, and always stay on top of their game. Along, with this we are also making slight tweaks to the related features like Announcements, Activity feed and more

This should start showing up on your Freshservice instance in Dec-early Jan timeframe, and here is a quick glimpse of the same.

15 people like this idea

i would really like to be added to the beta group for this new feature

Hey Simon, great to hear that. Would you also be willing to help us with some early usability testing?

no problem

Could I get on that beta testing program also ?

Sure Pete. Also, it would be great if you too can help us out with early usability testing

1 person likes this

Hello Rishul, We will be happy to be part of early usability testing program as well.

Hi Rishul, we would love to get on this beta and assist with usability testing.  This is one of the most requested features by agents on my team.

Likewise, happy to join the beta :)

Sign me up, please. Would love to help here.

Me too. I Would also love to help and test.

Sign me up if you want some more testers.

We run in MSP mode, will this change bring the additional view of individual 'companies' in the dashboard as well?

Cheers.

Thanks for the overwhelming response. My team will start reaching out to you to schedule usability testing calls, once we are beta ready.

@Jaime: since widgets work on top of ticket views, any filtering criteria(including companies) can be used.

1 person likes this

@Rishul, if you need another beta testing happy to give some feedback.

We are also running MSP mode.

would also like to beta this!

Login or Signup to post a comment
JS Bin