A LinkedIn Live series with IT leaders. Save a seat for episode 2 with Derek Rose, Group Head of IT & Deputy CIO, V.Group. Register Now

Start a new topic
Implemented

Customer Satisfaction Survey Enhancements

With this update, administrators can now configure multiple option choices for the Customer Satisfaction surveys, going beyond the current limitation of 3 choices. The number of option choices can range from two to five.

Administrators can also configure the post-survey experience of the requesters filling out the survey. Administrators can now

1. Configure the feedback question and response text

2. Specify when to solicit additional feedback from the requesters

23 people like this idea

Hi Craig,

Thank you for your patience. Here's a sneak peek into the new Customer Satisfaction Survey Configuration.

-

Sundar

4 people like this

please add me in to the beta group as well (test and production)

3 people like this

Still on schedule to release this week folks?

2 people like this

Hi Jason,

Thank you for your feedback. We're considering customizable images for the CSAT Survey. While this is not part of our immediate roadmap, I'll take your feedback in as a feature request.

Hi Christian,

Could you please let me know your account ID? I shall have this checked. You could also reach out to us at https://support.freshservice.com/ with your specific issue. We'll have this expedited.

Hi Jeremy,

Thank you for your feedback. This is indeed something that's under consideration. I shall update this thread when we're closer to picking this up.

Thanks again, for all of your feedback. This certainly helps us make our product better.

-

Sundar

Product @ Freshservice

2 people like this

Hi Sundar, I have a similar query to that of Jeremy above in that we would like the ability to restrict the number of times a CSAT survey is sent to an end user. For instance we would only want to send out once every 30 or 60 days to each individual, just now some of our users raise multiple tickets & receiving CSAT for each ticket means they end up ignoring it.

Can you advise if this is something that is included in the CSAT road map for future consideration?

Many thanks.

2 people like this
I’m theilled to see that this will be launched soon and really keep my fingers crossed that you have: - taken multiple language setups into consideration (like you have for other email notifications) - include support for NPS - allow for both text/numbers and pictures/emoticons as answer options

2 people like this

@Sundar - An important piece of the CSAT for our team is the ability to randomize the distribution of the surveys based on a % of users or tickets.  With the number of repeat users, the current 'on closed' or 'on resolved' is too frequent and typically ignored.  Is this on the roadmap for CSAT?

1 person likes this

This would be fantastic for us, could you let me know once a concrete timeline is in place? 

1 person likes this

Hey folks,

We'll open up the enhancements this week.

Thank you so much for your patience.

-

Sundar

Product @ Freshservice

1 person likes this

Any updates this or concepts screens you can share folks?

This is a big win for me as really want to be able to get more customer feedback in place.

1 person likes this

Just bumping for an update :)

1 person likes this

Hi folks,

Just checking is this still on schedule for Mmid March?

1 person likes this

Hi Craig,

Thanks for asking. We're getting slightly delayed, but the feature should be shipped by end of this month.

We plan to directly take the GA route once the work is done. I'll give you an update once the feature is available for use.

-

Sundar

1 person likes this

Hi all,

We're looking at the week of April 15th for the release of this feature. We got slightly delayed again due to a few bugs that we encountered while development.

I'll post an update here again, once we're closer to shipping this.

Many apologies for the delay.

-

Sundar

1 person likes this

To be able to randomize the surveys and limit the number of surveys that go out to an individual in a time period is very beneficial.  The current options are everyone gets a survey or the agent gets to favorably pick which tickets they send surveys out from -- not ideal.  We won't even consider using the surveys until this sort of functionality gets built into the module.  

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment