Start a new topic
In Progress

Customer Satisfaction Survey Enhancements

With this update, administrators can now configure multiple option choices for the Customer Satisfaction surveys, going beyond the current limitation of 3 choices. The number of option choices can range from two to five.

Administrators can also configure the post-survey experience of the requesters filling out the survey. Administrators can now

1. Configure the feedback question and response text

2. Specify when to solicit additional feedback from the requesters

19 people like this idea

Hi Marcus,

Thank you for your interest.

1. Multi-language support for CSAT Survey is in our roadmap and it should be available by the end of this year. I don't have screenshots for it yet, but the configuration should look similar to what we have for email notification configuration. I'll share the mocks/design here once I have them.

2. You're right. Support for NPS isn't part of the current enhancements. It's, however, a part of our backlog. We'll look to introduce a rating system for the survey which can be configured to capture Net Promoter Score responses. I'll reach out to you when we're closer to picking the feature up for development.

Thanks again for your feedback!

-

Sundar

Product @ Freshservice

Still on schedule to release this week folks?

2 people like this

Hi, Is it important for us to know if he will be released this week?

Please

Hi Craig and Christian,

Apologies for the delay. The feature development is complete. However, we ran into a few bugs that has prolonged the release of this feature.

We estimate that it will take a couple of more weeks for us to get rid of the glitches in the new implementation of this feature.

Once again, I apologise for the delay in getting this feature out. The enhancements should be available around mid-May.

I'll post another update here, in this forum, in the first week of May. Kindly stay tuned.

Thank you so much for your patience.

-

Sundar

Product @ Freshservice

Thanks for the update :)

Hey all,

Just a heads up - We will be rolling out a few UX changes first, next week. The UX changes have already been enabled for a few accounts.

What are the changes?

• Tweaks to emojis in the emails sent to the requesters with CSAT Survey, in the ticket details page, and in the Default Customer Satisfaction Report
  • Look-and-feel changes to the requester-facing pages when they respond to CSAT Surveys

No other functional changes to the CSAT Surveys have been introduced yet. We are on track to enabling the new CSAT Configuration screen in mid-May.

Stay tuned for further updates. 

Thank you.

-

Sundar

Product @ Freshservice

Hi Sundar, 

Since the quick UX changes our feedback section on Ticket Closed emails is now quite large. Can this please be fixed up? 

Pre UX changes:

Post UX Changes:

I also think the order should be changed back to having Awesome on the left. We've already had staff hit Not Good from habit/muscle memory 

Hi James,

Size of the emojis - This is a known issue and we're working on fixing it. We've noticed that this happens only with specific email clients and versions. Can you please let us know what email client you're using and what version you're on?

Also, we'll have the order of options changed for your account for now. Once the admin configuration page is out, you'll be able to do so yourself.

Thank you so much for your feedback.

-

Sundar

Product @ Freshservice

Thanks for the quick reply and action, Sundar! Agree re; specific email clients. Running Microsoft Outlook version 1903 (Build: 11425.20244). I have also tested in the web version of Outlook via portal.office.com and can see that it renders correctly through there.

Outlook Web:

Super. Thanks for the information, James. We will dig further and let you know once we fix this.

Thank you for your patience.

Hi Sundar,

Any further time-frame updates available at this time for the enhancements?

Thanks.

Hi folks, are you able to shed any more light on when we can all get our eager little hands on this?

1 person likes this

Hey folks,

We're finishing up on final few tasks and bug fixes. The feature should be available next week or early the week after.

Thank you so much for your patience.

-

Sundar

Product @ Freshservice

1 person likes this

I don't see mention of it here, but will there be more options for when to send out the default survey?  e.g.: Send initial survey when closed if assigned to a specific group; send all others when resolved.

Right now, it's all-or-nothing.

Login or Signup to post a comment
JS Bin