Start a new topic
Implemented

Customer Satisfaction Survey Enhancements

With this update, administrators can now configure multiple option choices for the Customer Satisfaction surveys, going beyond the current limitation of 3 choices. The number of option choices can range from two to five.

Administrators can also configure the post-survey experience of the requesters filling out the survey. Administrators can now

1. Configure the feedback question and response text

2. Specify when to solicit additional feedback from the requesters

22 people like this idea

Hi Freshservice.

We need also changes on Customer Satisfaction Survey, possibility to create more levels and define when reopen or not the tickets.

Ask you to keep me update about the progress.

Thank you all.

I’m theilled to see that this will be launched soon and really keep my fingers crossed that you have: - taken multiple language setups into consideration (like you have for other email notifications) - include support for NPS - allow for both text/numbers and pictures/emoticons as answer options

2 people like this

please add us to the beta

Hi folks,

Just checking is this still on schedule for Mmid March?

1 person likes this

Hi Craig,

Thanks for asking. We're getting slightly delayed, but the feature should be shipped by end of this month.

We plan to directly take the GA route once the work is done. I'll give you an update once the feature is available for use.

-

Sundar

1 person likes this

Thanks for the update :)

I would like beta as well please.

This would be fantastic for us, could you let me know once a concrete timeline is in place? 

1 person likes this

Hi Folks,

Just checking if there is an update on delivery ETA, still on schedule? or potential to slip out a little later

1 person likes this

Just bumping for an update :)

1 person likes this

Hi all,

We're looking at the week of April 15th for the release of this feature. We got slightly delayed again due to a few bugs that we encountered while development.

I'll post an update here again, once we're closer to shipping this.

Many apologies for the delay.

-

Sundar

1 person likes this

Thanks for the update :)

Any screenshots that can be shared?

Hi Craig,

Thank you for your patience. Here's a sneak peek into the new Customer Satisfaction Survey Configuration.

-

Sundar

4 people like this
@Sundararajan: Any screenshots on how the multilanguage setup looks for the same? From the gif I make the conclusion that you are still sticking to a maximum of 5 options, i.e. no support for 0-10 (NPS)?

Very excited to see this new feature

Login or Signup to post a comment