Start a new topic
Implemented

Customer Satisfaction Survey Enhancements

With this update, administrators can now configure multiple option choices for the Customer Satisfaction surveys, going beyond the current limitation of 3 choices. The number of option choices can range from two to five.

Administrators can also configure the post-survey experience of the requesters filling out the survey. Administrators can now

1. Configure the feedback question and response text

2. Specify when to solicit additional feedback from the requesters

22 people like this idea

When will this be available? I don't see any change in ours, however you state "can now" which would imply that it is implemented.

Hi there,

Is this CSAT enhancement already released on Freshservice instances ?

Thanks

KR

Stefan

Hello Lea and Stefan,

This is currently planned for implementation. This should be available in Freshservice in Q1 2019. I'll keep you posted on this thread.

-

Sundar

Ok thanks. 

From your initial post, we understood that the feature is already available.

Have a nice day. 

Stefan

Hi folks,

A feature I'd really appreciate within this would be an option for the end user to report on time lost in relation to the ticket raised :)

Also happy to Beta test if the option is available :)

1 person likes this

That's great, Craig! I'll make sure to reach out to you when we open it up for Beta.

please add me in to the beta group as well (test and production)

3 people like this

Any updates this or concepts screens you can share folks?

This is a big win for me as really want to be able to get more customer feedback in place.

1 person likes this

Hi Folks, Any further update in regards to an ETA if this in Beta or implementation? CSAT is a core foundation of our service strategy so these improvements will be a massive win for us :) 

Hi Craig,

This is under implementation now. The feature should be out by mid-March. Will keep you posted.

-

Sundar

Freshservice Product

This is awesome news, as mentioned very happy to BETA test if the option arises :)

Absolutely. Will add you to the beta list if we open it up.

Thank you so much!

would like beta as well

Login or Signup to post a comment