Start a new topic

Change Sort Order of Saved Views

We currently have 12 different views that we use for our agents to be able to easily see their tickets or groupings of certain tickets.

If a new View is created, it's displayed at the top of the View list. We like to keep our Views organized so they're easy to find for our agents. However, if a new View is created that should be positioned in a certain place, I have to delete a bunch of Views and then add them again them just to get the newly created View in the position I want.

As you can guess, this is far from ideal.

Having the ability to sort and rearrange custom Views would help alleviate this issue.

4 people like this idea

I can't agree more with this request!!!

1 person likes this

Any idea if this will ever be implemented?  At the minimum, it should be default sorted by Name, not Date Created,   The drop-down menu for Views looks terrible in our instance and it is makes training new agents harder and confusing given we can not sort the View list

Also, I wish there was a way to assign a default view for all agents that was not "New and My Open"  the way our organization and ticket flow works this view is more or less useless for us but since it is a "default" view we can not edit or remove it.  That is frustrating

1 person likes this

I fully agree with and support this feature request!

Any update from FreshService on this request?

Login or Signup to post a comment
JS Bin