Start a new topic
Implemented

Scheduled Data Exports

Scheduled data exports for Tickets, Problems, Changes, Release, Tasks, Assets, Groups, Users & Departments. Users can consume these data exports from Freshservice to build their own custom dashboards within any BI tool. 

18 people like this idea

Hello, 

Are you able to provide any more details on what data will be available to export? we will have control of the data the is exported, or will it be similar to your API where you can only request all ticket data for example?

Can you also confirm what the frequencies will be for scheduling data exports? Some of the data we would use for our dashboard is required to be updated every few minutes, so being able to have granular control over the times would be good.

3 people like this
Will that also include export for time entries?

2 people like this

Definitely needs to include Time Entries for sure, I completely agree with Sadaka.

2 people like this

does the data include the entries in the activity log of the tickets? this allows us to track how long it takes an group to solve the ticket or transfer it to another group.

Also need to be able to grab the time entries from the tickets.

3 people like this

Perfect. I can use it as a workaround for the very limited time reports. If I can extract hours written on tasks per ticket/change I can make life easier for our backoffice when we prepare our invoices to our clients.

1 person likes this

YESSS on timesheet data... Getting timesheet data in our billing system is a headache due to missing API's... As part of an export, it could be used to make sure all data is billed.

1 person likes this

Hmm.. I'm very disappointed that the time entries are not available. I find it one of the major missing features of Freshservice. 

I have been beating this drum for a while. Time tracking in general is abysmal in FS. And the data reporting on it is even worse. 

2 people like this

I'm trying to find an update to this. I see the request in the original post, then it says "implemented." Where is this feature?

I'm also keen on seeing instructions for this new feature.

Thanks!

Login or Signup to post a comment
JS Bin