Start a new topic

Snooze Ticket

Often, tickets must await something; either another vendor, a part shipment, another ticket, or something else.

It would be nice to add a "Snooze Ticket until..." action which would put the ticket in a special "snoozed" status for an amount of time determined by the agent.  Selecting this action could pop-up a calendar which would allow the agent to select the date when they expect to be able to work on the ticket again.  On the date selected, the ticket would re-appear in the agent's queue.

Special bonus would be to make a ticket snooze until another action has been completed, such as another ticket/problem being resolved, or some other action resolving.

11 people like this idea

This is a great idea!

Plus one to this. I'm trying to figure out a jury rigged way of doing this using rule automations and perhaps a custom ticket status. We are constantly getting requests that we don't need to handle until a later date and I don't want to see those tickets mixed in with the tickets that need handled more immediately. If anyone's already done this, I'd be curious to know how you implemented it.

Login or Signup to post a comment