Start a new topic
In Progress

Workplace by Facebook Integration

Workplace is a collaboration tool that connects everyone in an organization. With Workplace you can form groups, share ideas, and have productive conversations. You can also communicate with other members of your company.  

The Freshservice - Workplace integration, helps bring the service desk closer to your employees. 

Employees can now invoke their helpdesk bot using the Freshservice integration. Invoking this bot creates the workplace post (or the child posts) as a ticket in Freshservice. Also, the bot automatically sends an acknowledgement to the employee on the same workplace post about the ticket creation. Replies and notes added by agents on Freshservice will be appended as comments to the corresponding Workplace post. Additionally, a quick comment is added on the workplace post upon the ticket resolution and closure.

4 people like this idea

As a G-Suite company who chose Freshservice as a recommended tool, I'd rather see some sort of Google+ integration, and leverage what I already have my users hooked into.

But as Google Drive or Hangouts Chat aren't on the cards as native integrations, I guess we won't see that either ?

Hi Graeme, we have rolled out the Google drive app for Freshservice today. You can check out the app here. Also, please find the solution article for the set up instructions. 

I don't seem to be able to see Google Team Drives I'm a member of, we keep all our support docs in a company shared Team Drive.

Am I missing something ?

Login or Signup to post a comment
JS Bin