Start a new topic

Unable to edit Contracts

I'm not sure if I'm missing something here, but there seems to be no way of editing a Software Contract. The only options I have are Delete and Terminate.

I've posted here as this has to be an error rather than a feature request, surely?

1 person likes this idea
Any update on this FS?

Hi,

By design, we do not allow contract details to be edited. This is because the contract should not carry any changes upon moving to an active state as it may involve an approval process. We do understand the use-case where you would like to edit the active contract details. We have brought this request across to our Product team and will keep you posted on our inputs on this Enhancement. 

I will have this moved as a Feature request and will keep you posted on updates. 

It would be really helpful to be able to edit contracts, at all stages, even if this result in re-approval. 

There is often times when changes need to made at renewal (other than cost and end date). 

Being able to add attachments such as contract variation letters, or novation agreements would also be beneficial.

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment