With Analytics in Freshservice,
I would also like to be able to report on SR items. These are often items that with pattern analysis, can identify candidates for self service, solution articles or automated solutions.
@Deepika Rajendran Selvaraj it's been 3 months since the Analytics feature has been released and to the best of my knowledge there still isn't the ability to use the time tracking data in the widgets. This is still a major lack of functionality. Is the ability to use time tracking data in Analytics going to be available soon?
And when can we get it hosted in Australia?? We pay extra currently to host FS in Aus (due to data regulations), but can't use Analytics (even though we're told it was coming a few months ago), yet the Analytics is US only...
Sounds like it's a bit short on features still anyway
Update on the list of enhancements coming up in Analytics :
1. Ability to report on service items & custom fields - To be rolled out in October
2. Ability to report on Asset custom fields - To be rolled out in October
3. Scheduled data exports for Tickets, Problems, Changes, Release, Tasks, Assets, Groups, Users & Departments. Users can consume these data exports from Freshservice via API, to build their own custom dashboards within any BI tool - To be rolled out in October (beta release)
4. Timesheet reports that tracks the time logged in by the agent using the "time tracking" widget available on the ticket/change/problem/release detail page. - Prioritised for Q4'18
5. Ticket Lifecycle Reports : report on the time spent on a ticket split by each agent/group that handled the ticket (in case of reassignments) and the time spent split in each status. This will help managers to identify potential issues that caused delays in resolution & determine the root cause of SLA breaches - Prioritised for Q4'18
Please let us know your feedback and any other suggestions you might have.
4. I'm looking forward to N°4. Can you specify a bit more? For Occasional users, would we be able to see all timestamps they have accessed the system? today you see how many day passes are used but this is not reflecting if those users are setup for several months, you don't know if it's better to swich to full time users.
Sorry, I should've elaborated it better. This is a timesheet report that tracks the time logged in by the agent using the "time tracking" widget available on the ticket/change/problem/release detail page. This is similar to the Timesheet Report under Reports -> Tickets -> Timesheet Reports (screenshot below), which however is limited in functionality. Our plan is to build timesheet reports inside Analytics so that users can customise it better - add additional columns to the tabular view, filter or group by custom attributes, schedule reports via email etc.
So far this is a vast improvement over the "reports" section. That said I have a few concerns and would like to know if there are any plans to address them?
I'd also like to see the ability to analyse the relationship between incidents linked to problems.
Reporting in this ballpark will be really beneficial to us :)
PLEASE setup agents to view their own timesheets !