Start a new topic

Multiple loaner request items on Service Requests

You can add multiple items on Service Requests as long as those items are not marked as a Loaner item in the Service Catalog. 

You also cannot setup Loaner items in the Service Catalog that have additional items that the user can request. 

In our situation we have a set of Laptops for checkout but we also have USB Monitors that they can checkout. It would be nice to be able to have extra items like that on a single request jut like you would if you are permanently assigning the user to a device.

4 people like this idea

Is there any particular reason that loaner items do not provide the same service request features as permanent items?

1 person likes this

I agree, would be nice to add multiple loaner items to one service request and have the option to pick from an inventory of loaner items.

Example: I have four Laptops and five iPads our IT department can loan out.  I can only assign one Loaner item to the catalog at a time, making it very cluttered and confusing.

Would be helpful to be able to drop down a list of available items from inventory to check out.

Login or Signup to post a comment
JS Bin