Start a new topic

How do we provide feedback or comment on Roadmap items?

Hi there,

You've finally added a type of Roadmap using forum posts, not really a developers roadmap but better than nothing (it's basically feature requests with a different name). 

What if we want to give feedback regarding things on the roadmap, or ask questions about them? These items are locked for comment so what's the best way to keep this info together without just starting a disconnected forum topic that will soon get lost amongst all the others?

My first question is in regards to the reasoning behind putting resources on something like "Team Huddle". Yes it seems cool but there are so many other products out there that already provide this functionality outside of Freshservice (Teams, Slack, Skype etc). Why wouldn't you work on integration for Teams which I have seen requested many times in the forums but I've never seen "Team Huddle" requested. With the effort to increase transparency I'm curious to the thought process, to me it seems logical to put resources on integrating exiting tools vs "re-inventing the wheel".

Anyway, I think it would be helpful to be able to discuss the roadmap items, so what do you recommend as a best way to provide feedback and ask questions?

3 people like this idea

I give my vote to ability to comment on roadmap items + have them prioritized this way, thanks Phil!

Also, it was announced in How we build our Product Roadmap at Freshservice (which is also closed for comments, by the way) that there will be Planned items listed - yet there are none, so really - no future roadmap visible. Or am I missing something?

Login or Signup to post a comment