Start a new topic
Deferred

Requester Filtering in Admin Console

I hope this isn't a duplicate post but i tried searching for something like this in hopes to be added.

I'm sure others and myself would benefit being able to filter how requesters are displayed in the admin console for management and administration

Examples:

Filter by locations/sites

Search Box

Filter by custom fields

Filter by email domain

ect..

Currently it's very tedious to sift through people using A - Z

2 people like this idea

I am cross-referencing this request with this other as well (https://support.freshservice.com/support/discussions/topics/50000000768) "Filter Requesters by first name and last name."

I would like to add to this request that requester filters be created that are analogous to the ticket filters, that they are aligned with the right side of the requester list and offer plentiful filter fields that make sense, and can be used in combination. Filterable fields ought to be all that are possible to be non-unique. For example, filtering on email doesn't make sense because you can never get a group of requesters with the same email. Filtering on Department, Location, and Time Zone make sense because they will yield lists of requesters with something in common. Requesting also the ability to use custom requester fields as filters as well.

Thanks!

Scott and Chris,

We don't have this on our Q2 roadmap at the moment, but we've made a note of this, and we'll try and address this issue as soon as we find an opportunity.

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment