Release notes - 30th October 2017

a) Introducing live updates on the Ticket list page when a ticket is submitted and/or updated 

• Conversations (private notes, public notes & customer replies) 
  • Properties Updated
  • Task Updates
  • Approval Updates
  • Associations Updates
  • Child Ticket Updates
b) The Discovery Probe now supports LDAP over SSL (LDAPS) for syncing users from Active Directory to Freshservice.

c) Faster access to most popular service categories - Move the most used service categories to the top with the new reorder feature.

Bug Fixes:

• Fixed an issue where the installation directory changed upon repairing and upgrading the probe.
  • Fixed an issue in the Discovery Probe that caused the probe to crash during scans
  • Fixed an issue in the Discovery Probe where user attributes were not updated even when the field mapping was modified under Discovery -> Settings -> User Field Mapping
  • Fixed an issue in the Discovery Probe where the OUs were not listed in alphabetical order 
  • Fixed an issue that resulted in a 500 error when Catalog Items were cloned
  • Fixed an issue so that service item images can now be deleted

1 person likes this

When the tickets' live updates should be rolled out ?
I've tested it on our account and still not there.

Hi Abey,

The feature rollout has been completed for all accounts. Please give it a try now. 

Would live updates feature work for newly submitted ticket also instead of the tickets on the queue only.

Hi Abey,

Yes, you will get a notification when a new ticket is submitted as well as any changes the tickets in your current list. Here's an example:

1 person likes this

For some reasons, the new tickets thing doesn't appear on our end, any clue why?

Love to see LDAPS making it in there.  Big win from a security perspective!

Hey Jeremy, Glad you like the update! Please do try out the LDAPS feature and let us know if you have any questions. Happy to help! :D 

@Abey, do you still have issues with the New Ticket notification? If you have any trouble, please get in touch with our support team. They can help troubleshoot the issue. 

we don't see the notification!!

1 person likes this

I'm not seeing it either. Is is a paid feature?

Make sure that you clear the Browser cache and try again; it should be again

not working, i've also tried different Browsers! i don't see an update notification! But i just saw on Mohana's screenshot that it's from freshworks and not freshservice !!!!!

So maybe this feature is not available in freshservice??? I need this feature 

Login or Signup to post a comment