27th October 2017 – An all new Freshservice user experience

We are excited to let you know that Freshservice has gotten a facelift, bringing to you an all new user experience.

Focused on enhancing usability and productivity, the new UI offers the following:

- Faster navigation for better productivity: All important modules are just a click away with an easily accessible menu on the left side.

- Improved visual experience for enhanced usability: Better readability with new fonts and improved information hierarchy.

- Slick new design for an intuitive experience: The new UI is in-line with the latest design trends and is consistent across all Freshworks products.

How to switch between old and new UI?

All agents in the system will see a new button on the top right 'Try the new look'. On clicking this button, the new UI will be enabled for that specific agent. The agent can move back to the old UI anytime by clicking 'Switch to old look' under profile settings.

Please refer to this solution article for more information.

2 people like this

Is the new UI rolling out to end users/requesters any time soon? If so, can you let us know when so we can alert them to the change please?

Not sure if it's just me but I think you've introduced a serious new bug. I've tried in both Tickets and Assets. Drop down lists on the right, on Ticket I can't click any of them and on Asset I can only activate Location by clicking on the very top edge of the drop down, can't click on Company (I'm in MSP mode). I can still change/navigate all these drop downs using keyboard only and tabbing, but no mouse click. Tested in latest Chrome and MS Edge. Switching back to old skin and it's broken there, but this definitely worked before. 

@Phodgkinson are you using any Freshplug on these pages?

was the new look the only thing added?  What about auto refresh?

We've just launched auto-refresh on the ticket list page. Ticket details page is up next! :)

1 person likes this

Smiles all over the place for auto-refresh on the ticket list page.  THANK YOU!

1 person likes this

Do you have also planned to update the End-User Portal?

1 person likes this

I hate that you moved the filter from the left to the right. That's a functional change, not a "new look". I don't mind change, and I even like the news styling, but I hate moving the filter to the right. Give us an option to switch it back to the left in the "new look" before you force us to adopt it in December.

Login or Signup to post a comment