Join us for a webinar about Freshservice Change Management on 27th March. Save your seat

Start a new topic

Sharing ticket with multiple requesters

I haven't found an easy way to share ticket details with multiple requesters.

While I can CC users in the emails we sent from the helpdesk, only the main requester can see the ticket on the Support Portal.

When using support ticketing systems like Zendesk they allow multiple users to follow tickets and browse organisation requests in their helpdesk. 

We could allow everyone see tickets from their department but many tickets are shared across departments and this would open up other issues as well.

I've reported this via support ticket 9 months ago:

https://support.freshservice.com/support/tickets/868385 

17 people like this idea

We also want this to be implemented.

We are a Production company so departements have to work together.

Quality and Production Departement ...

Sales - > Warehouse and other 

We used to be on Spiceworks where this was no problem.

Ofcource Freshservice has more advantages then Spiceworks but still i see this feature as a standard.

Regarding comment from Rajagopal Baladhandayutham around sharing sensitive information. We don't consider Freshservice a secure system to store and share information with users, for example passwords, with users. We would use a secondary secure method of transferring, sharing or storing these. Maybe Freshservice could have a "sensitivity level" or "secure messaging" functionality built in to address these so that the information is not available in clear text without additional authentication or such. Removing plain text emails over a web based application with access controls would already be an improvement.
Login or Signup to post a comment
JS Bin