Start a new topic
Solved

Convert requester to agent

I have two requesters in a different department that I wish to make agents. Since their email addresses are already in use, I can't merely add them as new agents.

Any ideas?

Hi Andrew

Hope you are doing well.

Can you please try converting them as Agents from their requester Profiles? Please navigate to Admin->Requesters->Edit the requester profile of those requesters and there you'll see an option called "Convert to an Agent", Click on the option and you can either make them as Full Time or Occasional agent.

Let me know if you face errors during the conversion.

Many Thanks

Suvashini

Hi,

I am trying to convert Requester to Agent and I don't seem to have that option "Convert to an Agent" on the Requester profile page.

Thank you

Dick

Anyone else having this problem, don't go to edit the Requester, just left click their name. The button to convert should be top-right.

I need to be able to create tickets as both a requester and an agent but I don't come up on the requesters list as my email is in use as an agent.  I require tickets to be in my own name and that doesn't seem possible.  Please advise.

Hi,

You can create a New Ticket in Agent's name and where the auto search should even show the option to choose the Agent profile too. Also, you can submit a new Ticket through Self service portal too, which will also log the Ticket in Agents(requester) name. 

Login or Signup to post a comment
JS Bin