[Free webinar] 6 Ways to Return to Work with Ease using Freshservice Integrations | 10 AM PST - 9th July, 2020 Save your seat

Start a new topic
Solved

Updating a ticket from app.js

Within app.js, if I call

domHelper.ticket.getTicketInfo().helpdesk_ticket.dueBy

it will return the current ticket's due by date and time. How do I update this value INSIDE of app.js? Is there a setTicketInfo function or something similar?

We don't have a set function to update tickets. Hence, it is recommended you use the ticket update API to update the ticket's properties from the app.js file.

Is there a way to update a ticket from app.js, and have he update immediately appear in the ticket?

I see the API lets you update a ticket, but it doesn't look like the ticket display will change.

We're looking for a way to add notes to a ticket from app.js, and have those new notes automatically appear.

We have recently launched forum for Freshworks developer community (https://community.developers.freshworks.com). We encourage all the developers to discuss queries, ambiguities, know-hows, and points of interest with fellow app developers and Freshworks’ engineers on the forum.  We will involve the stakeholders directly on the forum topic to help you get your answers quicker.

Login or Signup to post a comment