Freshworks named the only Challenger in 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM tools. Access Report

Start a new topic
Implemented

Browser push notifications

It would be nice to have browser push notifications. Just like Gmail when using Chrome, new emails show up as a notification.

4 people like this idea

Great to see this starting to be implemented. Is anyone actually getting browser based notifications within Chrome? 

I've ensured that me and my colleagues have enabled it, but nothing?

Looks like the browser based notifications only work in Firefox. Chrome doesn't work even if its enabled. Anyone else having similar issues with Chrome?

Works for me in Chrome on W10. Version 62.0.3202.94. Are you getting updates when you click on the notification icon (bell) in the upper right corner? 

Hey Mike,

Thanks for your feedback! I've added your suggestions to our feature request tracker, and we'll consider taking them up for implementation depending on the frequency of these use cases.

Hey Luke,

Thanks for volunteering for the beta! I've added your account to the queue, and the feature should be enabled for you very soon.

Hey Joseph,

If you're still facing the issue with Chrome, could you please file a support ticket providing us screenshots, and browser+OS version information?

Hello everyone!

Thanks for your enthusiasm in helping us refine the Notification Center in Freshservice. We're pleased to announce that the feature is now live for all customers!

More information can be found at: https://support.freshservice.com/support/solutions/articles/230351-notification-center

Cheers,

Mithun Mohandas

Product Manager, Freshservice

Login or Signup to post a comment