Start a new topic

Microsoft Teams Integration & More O365 Integrations

Freshservice Dev Team needs to work faster into integrating its product into the complete suite of Microsoft Office 365 products.

1.- Much needed integration with Microsoft Teams (Zendesk already did it)

2.- Integration with Microsoft Flow (Freshdesk has already been integrated)

3.- Integration with PowerBI or at least publish a SQL type data export or an API where we can pull reporting info.

4.- Freshservice has already made available a Office 365 Integration which syncs freshservice tasks to O365, however those tasks are added to O365 Calendar as events. The ideal solution would be to sync those freshservice tasks to O365 Tasks (NOT AS CALENDAR EVENTS).

I believe that Office 365 is becoming a standard for most companies and Freshservice has to work faster into integrating its solution, such as Zendesk is doing.

62 people like this idea

Why are you even bothering to work on Facebook Workplace when its 1% of the market and Teams is already 21% and growing quickly. 

4 people like this

Please put this in ASAP.  Power BI and Teams integration is mandatory for us.  Thinking about abandoning Fresh.

3 people like this

We really need this!

1 person likes this

The lack of response by freshservice continues to be disappointing along with the lack of focus on trends and our needs. We pay a lot of money for freshservice every year and the lack of change is really starting to bother us. Surely you have to be making enough to hire more developers and reduce the backlog and get someone to actually roadmap and respond to users!

2 people like this

We are new to Freshservice, but I can already see from requests in this forum that the process of getting new features into the product seems difficult.  The lack of Teams integration after knowing about it for over two years is alarming.  There are a lot of options when it comes to selecting a service desk product and I know we will be watching closely during our 12-month contract to see what features are deployed, what improvements are made and how responsive they are to requests similar to this one.  Lack of response is concerning.

1 person likes this

I noticed that a connector to FreshService from Microsoft Flow is slowly being built out. Today I even noticed a new trigger that fires when tickets are created. Its listed as a premium feature but totally cool with that because we'll use to that to trigger all sorts of automation using Flow and/or Azure Logic Apps making Freshservice worth significantly more to our organization than it did before that integration. I hope they continue to build out that integration because its a bit weak the last time I tried it. I hope everyone gives it a shot and makes their feature requests known.

I'm a perspective customer currently using the trial. The lack of Teams integration has me looking at other options. 

For those looking at other options, what have you considered?

This limitation, as well as many others, has us looking elsewhere too.

Hi Guys, wanted to give you a quick update with respect to what we have been working regarding the MS Teams app for Freshservice.

Use case 1: IT Agents can now get notified in MS Teams regarding newly assigned incidents. The agents will also be notified about conversations being added to the ticket and also regarding any updates made to the status and priority. Agents can also perform certain quick actions like adding notes/reply on the tickets within the Teams interface.(Mocks below to showcase the interaction)

Use case 2: Agents can now interact with the bot (either one to one or can be used inside a team) to fetch contextual information about tickets and changes, collaborate and perform certain quick actions without leaving the Team’s interface. (Mocks below to showcase the interaction)

In terms of the target release date, we are aiming to make the app public in the marketplace before June 2019. 

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment
JS Bin