Start a new topic

Microsoft Teams Integration & More O365 Integrations

Freshservice Dev Team needs to work faster into integrating its product into the complete suite of Microsoft Office 365 products.

1.- Much needed integration with Microsoft Teams (Zendesk already did it)

2.- Integration with Microsoft Flow (Freshdesk has already been integrated)

3.- Integration with PowerBI or at least publish a SQL type data export or an API where we can pull reporting info.

4.- Freshservice has already made available a Office 365 Integration which syncs freshservice tasks to O365, however those tasks are added to O365 Calendar as events. The ideal solution would be to sync those freshservice tasks to O365 Tasks (NOT AS CALENDAR EVENTS).

I believe that Office 365 is becoming a standard for most companies and Freshservice has to work faster into integrating its solution, such as Zendesk is doing.

24 people like this idea

Thank you for your feedback. We are working towards adding more Office 365 integrations. Can you share your usecase for Microsoft Teams integration. For PowerBI, I'd recommend you to use our API to export ticket data.

Viminya

Freshservice Product Team

1 person likes this

Just to bump this, Teams integration would be really beneficial, I'm fighting a bit of a losing battle at the moment to keep the relevant notes in Fresh as the teams interface works really well for quick communication. If these chat streams could linked to ticket notes that would be really helpful.

8 people like this

I'm in agreement with the previous posts

3 people like this
We are looking for new Helpdesk software and we are looking for Microsoft Teams as well as PowerBI integration as a mandatory requirement for us. But full on O365 integration would be nice to have.

2 people like this

Bump on this again. Any updates especially the integration on MS Teams?

Bump for MS Teams integration. 

1 person likes this

Teams integration would be pretty useful.

1 person likes this

Bump for MS Teams. Trying to get away from slack enterprise ($$$) and this would be final piece for us as MS finally added guest access to Teams.

Bump for Teams.  A tbot that could search your FreshService Knowledge Base would be awesome.

We would love to add MS Teams integration. A bot to look up for FreshService Knowledge Base is a great idea. Can you share more such usecases that will be helpful with this integration. I'd like to know what exactly you want to achieve or what problem you want to solve with this integration. 

Thank You

Viminya

Freshservice Product Management

For example a user could ask the bot "my excel is broken" and the bot could reply back try "this fix from our knowledge base"

2 people like this

Any ETA on Teams integration?
One of use cases would be like current Skype for Business - add chat/conversation to corresponding ticket.

1 person likes this

Looks like microsoft roadmap is to move skype for business into teams next year.  Any movement on integration of Freshservice?  Roadmap

Since the Skype for Business integration, that has been super awesome. We are now in the process of migrating from SfB to Microsoft Teams. It would be nice to create a ticket from a Microsoft Teams message thread and also be able to respond to a ticket through Teams kinda like the SfB integration allows us to do. Please do this integration for us! Something like the integration for Slack would be great.

Login or Signup to post a comment