Google provided some information regarding getting Freshservice to use SSO against G Suite.
When creating the Freshservice Custom App in the Google Admin Console, follow these steps:
GOOGLE ADMIN CONSOLE
1. Click on Apps, create a Custom App
2. Copy the SSO URL (You will need to put this in Freshservice later)
3. Download the Certificate
4. Give the app a name /description/logo
5. Customize the app with these settings
Entity ID - https://yourdomain.freshservice.com
Start URL - Leave empty
Signed Response - Leave Unchecked
Leave all other settings alone.
6. Turn on the App for everyone
FRESHSERVICE ADMIN CONSOLE
1. Go to Helpdesk Security
2. Enable Single Sign-On
3. Paste the SSO URL from above (Google Admin Step 2)
4. Leave logout URL empty
5. You will need to convert the certificate you downloaded earlier to a fingerprint. I converted it by copy and pasting my certificate into this tool: https://www.samltool.com/fingerprint.php
That should do it
Hi there, it would seem that Google has updated the Admin console and these instructions no longer apply. Can you please send me new instructions?
Can someone share the documentation gsuite freshservice sso configuration?