Google provided some information regarding getting Freshservice to use SSO against G Suite.
When creating the Freshservice Custom App in the Google Admin Console, follow these steps:
GOOGLE ADMIN CONSOLE
1. Click on Apps, create a Custom App
2. Copy the SSO URL (You will need to put this in Freshservice later)
3. Download the Certificate
4. Give the app a name /description/logo
5. Customize the app with these settings
Entity ID - https://yourdomain.freshservice.com
Start URL - Leave empty
Signed Response - Leave Unchecked
Leave all other settings alone.
6. Turn on the App for everyone
FRESHSERVICE ADMIN CONSOLE
1. Go to Helpdesk Security
2. Enable Single Sign-On
3. Paste the SSO URL from above (Google Admin Step 2)
4. Leave logout URL empty
5. You will need to convert the certificate you downloaded earlier to a fingerprint. I converted it by copy and pasting my certificate into this tool: https://www.samltool.com/fingerprint.php
That should do it
Hi there, it would seem that Google has updated the Admin console and these instructions no longer apply. Can you please send me new instructions?