Start a new topic

Custom Ticket Scope

I need to be able to create a scope that would allow a group of agents to see tickets based on location.

For example, AgentA needs to be able to see all tickets where the requester's 'site' field is "A". AgentB needs to be able to see all tickets where the requester's 'site' field is "B". 

They need to be able to see these tickets by site regardless of what agent or group they are assigned to. However, they should not be able to see tickets from a different site. AgentA should not be able to see tickets where the requester's 'site' field is "B".

I suggest creating a page to make custom ticket scopes with a number of variables we can set to create our own scopes for however we need them. 3 options is just not enough for scope.

This is really a critical feature for us. Can I get an idea of whether or not this is being looked into and if there's any recommendations for a workaround?

Hey Tyler!

From what it seems it looks like you already know that you can choose between the three scopes within the ticket scopes? Anyway, from what you're saying you could create that role so that when it's assigned to a group, you create groups based on regions also. With that you can use those region groups as a main separator instead of using departments as the main separator. Also if you still want them to see tickets based departmentally you can add multiple groups to one agent anyway so it wouldn't matter.

Good luck!

Login or Signup to post a comment