Start a new topic
Planned

Read Only Text Labels

When building forms in the Service Catalog, I'd like to have the ability to add a read only label. This will allow me to break up my fields into sections. 

As an example, I'm modifying the onboarding form. I'd like to break it up into sections like Hardware Requirements, Telecom Requirements, etc. 

10 people like this idea

I would like the same type of field where information/instruction can be provided to users completing the form.

I would like to add text labels in the Ticket, Problem, Change and Release forms.

Hi Paul,

Could you kindly elaborate on why you would require text labels? Is it for providing additional information / instructions about specific fields for users to fill in the right information? Or is it for adding a heading/sub-heading that would provide broader context for a subset of fields on the form?

-

Sundar

Freshservice Product

We would like this feature also.

Examples of what we are looking to achieve:

1. we would like to be able to add a note/text label explaining what Impact Low, Medium, High means, which end users can view when they are raising an incident.

2. in Service Request in the User OnBoarding form, we would like to place a label advising using to only fill a certain section if the new user requires access to ABC

thanks

Hello Prithi,

Thank you so much for elaborating your use-cases. 

1. We plan to introduce the ability configure tool-tips / help texts for fields across different forms in Freshservice. I'll post a comment on this thread when we start the development.

2. Do you think dynamic sections in Service Request form (ability to show or hide a set of fields based on an option selected on a drop-down field. Here's an example of dynamic section configuration for Ticket forms) would be helpful, in this case?

-

Sundar

Freshservice Product

Login or Signup to post a comment
JS Bin