Start a new topic

Priorities

Currently these are set up as: low, medium, high, urgent.

Would like to be able to set up custom priorities, any amount (say if I wanted the following: very low, low, medium, high, critical).

I would be happy to even change the word "urgent" to "critical", as a lot of people have different intuitions on the word, especially since it's possible to have low priority but urgent tasks (which are bad, bad, bad).

1 person likes this idea

I would also love to see this implemented; the use case in our situation is that we have automations that create tickets for things like provisioning new hires, which do not require responses, and have different SLA requirements than any regular type of ticket, so I would like to be able to set those to a custom priority with different SLAs.

I would also love to see this implemented; the use case in our situation is that we have automations that create tickets for things like provisioning new hires, which do not require responses, and have different SLA requirements than any regular type of ticket, so I would like to be able to set those to a custom priority with different SLAs.

Login or Signup to post a comment
JS Bin