Start a new topic

Dispatch'r Rules - Stop Processing Rules option.

As has been shown through some of the feature requests here, there's often a desire to have Dispatch'r rules that will not be blocking, or stop the processing of further dispatch'r rules.

An effective resolution would be a setting for Dispatch'r rules that allows you to toggle an option - "Continue processing Dispatch'r rules" or not.

A simple example of where it could be immediately helpful:

During Business Hours:

1. All tickets that come into a certain email address are assigned to a group and an agent and a notification is sent to the help desk team. 

Outside of business hours:

1. In the evening, an additional message is sent out.  

2. All tickets that come into a certain email address are assigned to a group and an agent and a notification is sent to the help desk team. 

This currently requires two rules that replicate all of the same details, with a single catch on the second and a single additional action.  

3 people like this idea

Mike this is available, I have it switched on. I had to ask for it separately though through my account manager. Took about 24 hours to run through :)

1 person likes this

Hi Mike, 

This is available if you request it specifically, takes around 24-48 hours to be implemented :)

Login or Signup to post a comment
JS Bin