Start a new topic

Upload multiple files in attachment selection

Not a big thing, but since we work a lot with screenshots for incidents and mockups for changes we basically daily need to upload files one by one in your attachment function. 

Would make our work so much easier if we could upload multiple files at the same time and especially drag-n-drop them in to the tickets. 

Hope that it could be implemented pretty fast since it normally is easy to implement the multiple attribute in html. Would be nice to have and your competitors both supports multiple files and drag-n-drop. Hopefully in the future this can be done, and I hope more of your users agree with me. 

7 people like this idea

Hello,

We're happy to let you know that this feature is live and has been enabled across accounts. Here's a list of features packed into this release :

Add to Response
Multiple file attachments
Drag & drop Attachments

Cheers!

Hello, we are not seeing this live yet for any of these three functions on solution articles or ticket replies?

1 person likes this

Hello everyone,

Our sincere apologies :( We had to rollback the changes due to a technical glitch. Will keep you posted on the next release.

Cheers!

hi,

I was wondering if downloading multiple attachments in once could be included in this feature?

We have many times that a customer provides us multiple attachments in an email, it would make it much easier if you just can download them all together and open them instead of one by one which takes a lot of time.

Any updates on this feature?

Will this also be on ticket creation for agents?

@Anne : We're working on an app that would allow you to download multiple attachments.Keep an eye on apps.freshdesk.com for updates.

@Will : We've released this feature quite sometime back and it also supports multiple attachments for new tickets.

Cheers!

1 person likes this

Hi Aravind, will this app become available for Freshservice as I notice that you are referring to the apps page of Freshdesk.

thanks,

Anne-Laure

Login or Signup to post a comment
JS Bin