Start a new topic

Drill into report data

I would like to be able to click on a link in a report to drill into the underlying data. For example in the Help Desk at a Glance report I would like to click on the ticket priority pie chart and see the tickets that are in each category. So we can review the report and then drill into the tickets associated with the charts.

9 people like this idea

Hello Ian, 

Sorry for the delayed response. Ability to drill down into tickets is an enhancement we are currently working on. Along with this, additional metrics and filters will also be included as part of our out-of-the-box ticket reports. Development will start work on this feature very soon. I will keep you updated here on the ETA. 

Thanks Ian, for reaching out to us! Please do check back here for more updates. 

Deepikaa 

Freshservice Product Management 

2 people like this

I was wondering if this enhancement has started yet. I would love to be able drill down into reporting data.

it would be great to be able to add custom fields to the helpdesk at a glance report. I have setup a field for categories and have a drop down of many categories. It would be great to have a pie chart of these categories so I can see at a glance what is taking up what amount of time. So we can then work on those categories to better upskill our end users.

Login or Signup to post a comment